Get cheap 1911 Barrel Alignment Block Brownells You can order 1911 Barrel Alignment Block Brownells after check, compare the costs and check day for shipping. Some people are are interested 1911 Barrel Alignment Block Brownells in the cheap price. While the item could possibly be priced similarly at different shops.
1911 Barrel Alignment Block Brownells.
Fast, Accurate Hood-To-Slide Fitting On 1911 Autos
Milled lug slot holds the barrel square in the slide for precise fitting of the hood to the bolt face slot. Provides a quick visual check for hood fit that eliminates time consuming assembly/disassembly for hood fitting. Fits between the slide rails to prevent barrel twist. Aids lockup and accuracy. May require minor fitting to slide.
1911, Issue:11, Page:059
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:149
Jnetra-Channel Liner Tool Jentra.
- Easily removes and installs channel liner in glock slides
- Made to precision dimension
- Easy to use
- Will not damage slide
- Stainless Steel
- The Channel Liner Tool is designed to both remove and install the channel liner in the glock slide without damaging the slide
- To remove the channel liner, simply screw the threaded end of the tool into the liner, insert a glock tool or similar item onto the hole on the tool and simply pull the old liner out
Installation of the Channel Liner:
- Place the liner (beveled end of liner goes in the slide first) on the unthreaded end of the tool and push the liner into the channel as far as it will go by hand
- Then lightly tap the end of the tool with a plastic, wood, or brass hammer until it fully seats in the channel
- The tapping sound will be of a different tone when the liner is fully seated in the channel
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:476
1911 Lug Cutter Brownells.
Recuts Lug For A Tight Fitting Barrel That Improves Accuracy
Hand operated, carbide cutter easily trims excess material from the bottom barrel lug when fitting custom or factory barrels to 1911 Autos. Cuts barrel lugs parallel, and with the correct height and radius, to help produce the best possible lockup. Use .186" cutter first, then progress to the .195" cutter if more material needs to be removed. Follow with careful hand fitting to achieve a firm, non-binding barrel-to-slide fit. Start small and check your work often. It is possible, with some slide/barrel combinations, that the .195" cutter could remove more material than necessary. Fits all 1911 Auto, Commander and Officers ACP, single- and double-stack frames.
1911, Issue:11, Page:055
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:147