Scout Light Rear Cap Surefire is best in online store. I will call in short word as Scout Light Rear Cap Surefire For individuals who are seeking Scout Light Rear Cap Surefire review. We have more details about Detail, Specification, Customer Reviews and Comparison Price. I want recommend that you check the latest price before buying.
Price Check and incredibly nice Scout Light Rear Cap Surefire . and web store for each and every occasion. come by now for the ulterior carriage of Scout Light Rear Cap Surefire with shop nearby your home. You can secure this item with legit price from online shopping web site. Much more customer reviews tell that the Scout Light Rear Cap Surefire are good quality item and it is also reasonably priced. You canmarketScout Light Rear Cap Surefire on-line shopping store. Prior to achieve you can verify for price, shipping price and more.
Scout Light Rear Cap Surefire.
Easy Replacement Cap for Scout Light
Replace the SureFire Scout Light's rear push-button cap assembly with this cap in order to attach a SureFire tape switch. A lock-out feature positively prevents activation during tactical operations, transportation, or storage.
- Aerospace grade aluminum construction, MilSpec Type III hard-anodized in Black or Desert Tan
- For use with a SureFire tape switch
- Lock-out feature prevents accidental activation during transport or storage
Fits: Scout Light Weapon Lights; Flashlights with .75" diameter switch, including, E1E-HA, E1B, E1L-HA-WH, E2D-BK, E2DL-BK, E2L-HA-WH, L4-HA-WH
Surefire Scout Weapon Light Mount Gear Sector.
Low-Profile Mount Keeps Light Beam Close To Center Of Impact
Rugged, low-profile, machined aluminum mount provides low-profile, 45° offset attachment for a Surefire Scout series M300A, M600B, and M600C weapon lights. Clamps to a Picatinny handguard rail in any of eight different clock positions on quad-rail handguards. Keeps the beam close to the bore axis for precise target illumination. Fits flush with TangoDown rail panels (available separately) for a smooth, uninterrupted grasping surface. Easy-to-install low-profile locking bar and crossbolt mounting system.
AR-15, Issue:10, Page:086
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:093
SPECS: Machined 6061 T6 aluminum, MIL-A-8625F Type III, Class II hardcoat anodized, matte black. 1.35" (3.4cm) long, 1.84" (4.6cm) wide, .25" (.64cm) height over rail. 1 oz. (28g) weight. Fits Surefire M300A, M600B, and M600C weapon lights.
M-Lok Tape Switch Mounting Plate For Insight™ Peq Magpul.
The M-LOK® Tape Switch Mounting Plate is a mount designed to attach Insight PEQ pressure pads on M-LOK® compatible systems. It is molded of the same high quality polymer as other Magpul® products providing light weight with extremely rugged construction, and the M-LOK® recoil lugs and T-Nuts make for an extremely secure mounting system. A low profile design allows
the user more mounting options without interfering with other equipment and it’s rounded and beveled edges provides a snag free surface.
Made in U.S.A.
Remote Pressure Switch Fenix Lighting.
Featuring momentary-on, constant-on and output selection (functions may vary with flashlights), Fenix AER-02 Remote Pressure Switch is dedicated for tactical flashlight. Noiseless design with attached Velcro makes it convenient in your tactical missions or hunting.
- Work with Fenix PD35, TK09, TK15, TK22, UC35, TK15C, PD35TAC flashlights.
- Noiseless pressure pad switch (30mm long) with a lifespan of 100,000 activations, features momentary-on function and longtime 3A electric current passing.
- Tactical round switch features constant-on function and longtime 3A electric current passing.
- Velcro cushion for quick attaching.
- Cable made from resilient PU material can be extended from 24cm to 80cm.
- Tail adapter is made from T6-grade aluminum, type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard.
- Tail adapter size: 25.4mm×31.5mm (1.0’’×1.3’’)
- Including pressure pad switch, coiled cable and tail adapter.