Jnetra-Channel Liner Tool Jentra is best in online store. I will call in short term as Jnetra-Channel Liner Tool Jentra For those who are searching for Jnetra-Channel Liner Tool Jentra review. We've more details about Detail, Specification, Customer Reviews and Comparison Price. I want recommend that you always check the latest price before buying.
Inexpensive and intensely awesome Jnetra-Channel Liner Tool Jentra . and web store for each and every occasion. take up now for the definitive trait of Jnetra-Channel Liner Tool Jentra with shop nearby your home. You can pay for this item with politic price from online shopping web site. Much more customer reviews tell that the Jnetra-Channel Liner Tool Jentra are good quality item and it is also reasonably priced. You cansecureJnetra-Channel Liner Tool Jentra on-line shopping store. Prior to Buy you can verify for price, shipping price and more.
Jnetra-Channel Liner Tool Jentra.
- Easily removes and installs channel liner in glock slides
- Made to precision dimension
- Easy to use
- Will not damage slide
- Stainless Steel
- The Channel Liner Tool is designed to both remove and install the channel liner in the glock slide without damaging the slide
- To remove the channel liner, simply screw the threaded end of the tool into the liner, insert a glock tool or similar item onto the hole on the tool and simply pull the old liner out
Installation of the Channel Liner:
- Place the liner (beveled end of liner goes in the slide first) on the unthreaded end of the tool and push the liner into the channel as far as it will go by hand
- Then lightly tap the end of the tool with a plastic, wood, or brass hammer until it fully seats in the channel
- The tapping sound will be of a different tone when the liner is fully seated in the channel
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:476
1911 Lug Cutter Brownells.
Recuts Lug For A Tight Fitting Barrel That Improves Accuracy
Hand operated, carbide cutter easily trims excess material from the bottom barrel lug when fitting custom or factory barrels to 1911 Autos. Cuts barrel lugs parallel, and with the correct height and radius, to help produce the best possible lockup. Use .186" cutter first, then progress to the .195" cutter if more material needs to be removed. Follow with careful hand fitting to achieve a firm, non-binding barrel-to-slide fit. Start small and check your work often. It is possible, with some slide/barrel combinations, that the .195" cutter could remove more material than necessary. Fits all 1911 Auto, Commander and Officers ACP, single- and double-stack frames.
1911, Issue:11, Page:055
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:147
S&w Rebound Slide Spring Tool Brownells.
Correctly, Easily Compresses Spring
Specially bent and slotted tool is really about the only way to get past the frame pin to grab and compress the rebound slide spring while removing or installing the rebound slide. Fits all J, K, L, N and X frames. Will not scratch that valuable frame, pinch or bind.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:479
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:483
SPECS: 6" (15.2cm) long, 1.015" (25.8cm) diameter.
Squib Rod Brownells.
No-Mar Brass Rod Knocks Stuck Bullets Out Of Bores
Don't let a stuck bullet from a "squib" or weak load cut short a shooting session. Far superior to other rods or makeshift punches, this non-marring brass rod fits the bore closely, can't wedge between bullet nose and rifling. Each rod is drilled and tapped to thread onto a Dewey cleaning rod; very handy for knocking stuck bullets out of rifle barrels.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:430
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:481