Buy Cheap Dry Lube Otis However, I hope that this reviews about it Dry Lube Otis will become useful. And hope I am just a section of helping you to get a far better product. You will have a review and expertise form here. I hope you will ensure and purchase among Dry Lube Otis immediately after read this review
Dry Lube Otis.
Originally developed for the United States military, Otis Dry Lube is our most advanced formula yet. Designed for desert use, it lets you quickly and effectively lubricate your firearm in the most unforgiving environments. Dries to the touch in less than 20 seconds.
- One drop penetrates to immediately cover over an inch of surface area
- Dries to the touch in less than 20 seconds
- Seals out moisture with a thin film of lubricant
- Penetrates into tight fitting areas for easy disassembly of parts
Break-Free Gun Collector&039;s Preservation Kit Break Free.
Convenient kit with simple two-step application process helps you prepare and protect guns for long-term storage. CLP’s powerful military grade cleaning agents strip away dirt, fouling, moisture, and dried oil. Then Collector Liquid’s 100% synthetic oil formula with multiple corrosion inhibitors protects against rust for up to five years. Mild steel treated with Collector has been lab tested to withstand 1,200 hours of exposure to 100% humidity at 93° Fahrenheit without developing corrosion. Won’t break down under heat or get gummy with age; no need to remove Collector from moving parts before firing. Safe for use on all metals; won’t harm most wood finishes.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:343
Froglube Extreme Froglube.
All-Climate Formula - Go From Arctic To The Desert & Never Worry About The CLP On Your Guns
FrogLube Extreme™ retains the biodegradable properties of original FrogLube CLP in an even more advanced formulation that works in ambient temperatures from -40°F. to +125° F. You can transition from a sub-zero operating environment to a hot desert without having to change the lubricant on your firearms. FrogLube Extreme stays viscous in sub-zero temps, yet won't break down and burn off during high heat operations. Like original FrogLube CLP, Extreme fights fouling buildup on guns with high round counts between cleanings. It even functions well on "tight action" or precision-built guns. You can mix it with standard FrogLube CLP™ - no need to remove Extreme from your gun when you move to a warmer climate. Complies with U.S. Army Field Manual/Tech Manual specifications for small arms operations and maintenance.
Pre-Saturated Cleaning Patches Seal 1.
SEAL 1™ CLP PLUS® is a non-toxic bio-based cleaner, lubricant, protectant
- Liquefies carbon on contact
- Fouling residues - wipes clean after two - three applications / seasonings
- Subsequent cleaning times are greatly reduced
- Micro protective barrier inhibits residue buildup such as copper, lead, sand, dust and dirt
- Caliber specific pre-saturated bore cleaning patches makes cleaning your bore easier and quicker.
- Reduces the mess of cleaning.
- No more toxic odors.
SEAL 1™ SEAL Skinz™ Bore Cleaning Patches Instructions:
- Using a tight fitting jag patch combination run SEAL Skinz™ up and down bore two or three times
- Repeat Step #1. until patch comes clean
- Run dry cotton patch up and down bore to remove any excess
- After two or three applications in most cases you will experience an increase in muzzle velocity
- For a more rigorous cleaning or for first time use. Apply SEAL 1™ CLP Plus® Paste or Liquid liberally to bore brush, run brush up and down bore numerous times followed by steps 1-3 above.
All Other Cleaning:
- Use SEAL Skinz™ to wipe down and protect all other surfaces.
- Wipe with cloth to remove any excess.
Firearm Protectant Otis.
Wet and nasty weather can take its toll on any firearm. Otis Firearm Protectant is a bio-based formula that uses water displacement to protect your gun from oxidation, rust and corrosion in inclement weather conditions. Great also as a short term storage solution – with protection lasting 3-6 months if used indoors.
- Protects firearms from oxidation, rust and corrosion
- Ideal for use prior to inclement weather
- Displaces water and leaves a thin protective film
- Protects firearms indoors 3-6 months