If you seeking special discount you need to searching when special time come or holidays. Typing your keyword including Break-Free Gun Collector&039;s Preservation Kit Break Free Break-Free Gun Collector&039;s Preservation Kit Break Free Reviews : If you're looking for Break-Free Gun Collector&039;s Preservation Kit Break Free. Get Cheap Break-Free Gun Collector&039;s Preservation Kit Break Free for Best deal Now!! Money Back Guarantee. Break-Free Gun Collector&039;s Preservation Kit Break Free searching for special discount
Break-Free Gun Collector&039;s Preservation Kit Break Free.
Convenient kit with simple two-step application process helps you prepare and protect guns for long-term storage. CLP’s powerful military grade cleaning agents strip away dirt, fouling, moisture, and dried oil. Then Collector Liquid’s 100% synthetic oil formula with multiple corrosion inhibitors protects against rust for up to five years. Mild steel treated with Collector has been lab tested to withstand 1,200 hours of exposure to 100% humidity at 93° Fahrenheit without developing corrosion. Won’t break down under heat or get gummy with age; no need to remove Collector from moving parts before firing. Safe for use on all metals; won’t harm most wood finishes.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:343
Froglube Extreme Froglube.
All-Climate Formula - Go From Arctic To The Desert & Never Worry About The CLP On Your Guns
FrogLube Extreme™ retains the biodegradable properties of original FrogLube CLP in an even more advanced formulation that works in ambient temperatures from -40°F. to +125° F. You can transition from a sub-zero operating environment to a hot desert without having to change the lubricant on your firearms. FrogLube Extreme stays viscous in sub-zero temps, yet won't break down and burn off during high heat operations. Like original FrogLube CLP, Extreme fights fouling buildup on guns with high round counts between cleanings. It even functions well on "tight action" or precision-built guns. You can mix it with standard FrogLube CLP™ - no need to remove Extreme from your gun when you move to a warmer climate. Complies with U.S. Army Field Manual/Tech Manual specifications for small arms operations and maintenance.
Pre-Saturated Cleaning Patches Seal 1.
SEAL 1™ CLP PLUS® is a non-toxic bio-based cleaner, lubricant, protectant
- Liquefies carbon on contact
- Fouling residues - wipes clean after two - three applications / seasonings
- Subsequent cleaning times are greatly reduced
- Micro protective barrier inhibits residue buildup such as copper, lead, sand, dust and dirt
- Caliber specific pre-saturated bore cleaning patches makes cleaning your bore easier and quicker.
- Reduces the mess of cleaning.
- No more toxic odors.
SEAL 1™ SEAL Skinz™ Bore Cleaning Patches Instructions:
- Using a tight fitting jag patch combination run SEAL Skinz™ up and down bore two or three times
- Repeat Step #1. until patch comes clean
- Run dry cotton patch up and down bore to remove any excess
- After two or three applications in most cases you will experience an increase in muzzle velocity
- For a more rigorous cleaning or for first time use. Apply SEAL 1™ CLP Plus® Paste or Liquid liberally to bore brush, run brush up and down bore numerous times followed by steps 1-3 above.
All Other Cleaning:
- Use SEAL Skinz™ to wipe down and protect all other surfaces.
- Wipe with cloth to remove any excess.
Firearm Protectant Otis.
Wet and nasty weather can take its toll on any firearm. Otis Firearm Protectant is a bio-based formula that uses water displacement to protect your gun from oxidation, rust and corrosion in inclement weather conditions. Great also as a short term storage solution – with protection lasting 3-6 months if used indoors.
- Protects firearms from oxidation, rust and corrosion
- Ideal for use prior to inclement weather
- Displaces water and leaves a thin protective film
- Protects firearms indoors 3-6 months
Armorer&039;s Kit Lubricants Scopecoat.
Long-Lasting Lubrication & Corrosion Protection That Won't Attract Sand, Dirt Or Contaminants
Contains enough Smooth-Kote, BP-2000 Powder, Hi-Slip Grease, and Tuf-Cloth to treat 30 or more firearms. Synthetic Hi-Slip Grease minimizes friction and prevents galling of all metals including stainless steel, aluminum, and titanium under high loads and extreme conditions, including temperatures from -65° to +650° F. Use in combination with Smooth-Kote and BP-2000 to treat the entire gun for the ultimate in protection against rust, friction, and wear. Long-lasting, lint-free Tuf-Cloth is impregnated with non-toxic dry-film corrosion inhibitors and lubricants.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:350
SPECS: Includes ½ oz. (15ml) and 2 oz. (57ml) bottles of Smooth-Kote, ½ oz. (14g) of BP-2000, 7⁄16 oz. (12ml) of Hi-Slip grease, 12" x 12" Tuf-Cloth, rubber gloves, (10) cotton swabs, (4) alcohol swabs, (10) cotton patches, and (5) pipe cleaners.
Extreme Duty Packets Lucas Oil Products.
Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Oil is a special blend of oil and petroleum-extracted additives producing a lubrication specially formulated for high volume, high heat and friction firearms. Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Oil is designed for semi-auto rifles, shotguns and pistols as well as full auto firearms and suppressors. It offers superior burn-off resistance. Its polymeric film protects metal from rust, moisture and dramatically reduces wear during all shooting conditions.
Applying Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Oil to bores, bolt carriers and gas pistons makes clean-up of powder residue, copper and carbon fouling a much easier task. Apply a light coat to suppressor baffles and mounts to resist carbon build up and to make cleaning quicker and easier. It neutralizes acids from fingerprints and resists drying for long term storage use. Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Oil is great for lubrication on all high heat, high use firearms and NFA items. Working temperatures between -38 and +400 degrees.
- Designed for firearms and suppressors that experience high volume and full auto fire
- Protects metal parts from rust, wear and moisture during extreme conditions
- Provides maximum heat resistance
- Superior blow back resistance, keeping oil out of your face and off your glasses
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:077
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:344