Firearm Protectant Otis On Sale . For folks who are looking for Firearm Protectant Otis review. We have more info about Detail, Specification, Customer Reviews and Comparison Price. I want recommend that you check always the cost To get a cheap price or good deal. Order your personal Firearm Protectant Otis came from here. You will be surprised to see how convenient this system can be, and you'll feel good if you know this Firearm Protectant Otis is probably the best selling item on today.
Firearm Protectant Otis.
Wet and nasty weather can take its toll on any firearm. Otis Firearm Protectant is a bio-based formula that uses water displacement to protect your gun from oxidation, rust and corrosion in inclement weather conditions. Great also as a short term storage solution – with protection lasting 3-6 months if used indoors.
- Protects firearms from oxidation, rust and corrosion
- Ideal for use prior to inclement weather
- Displaces water and leaves a thin protective film
- Protects firearms indoors 3-6 months
Armorer&039;s Kit Lubricants Scopecoat.
Long-Lasting Lubrication & Corrosion Protection That Won't Attract Sand, Dirt Or Contaminants
Contains enough Smooth-Kote, BP-2000 Powder, Hi-Slip Grease, and Tuf-Cloth to treat 30 or more firearms. Synthetic Hi-Slip Grease minimizes friction and prevents galling of all metals including stainless steel, aluminum, and titanium under high loads and extreme conditions, including temperatures from -65° to +650° F. Use in combination with Smooth-Kote and BP-2000 to treat the entire gun for the ultimate in protection against rust, friction, and wear. Long-lasting, lint-free Tuf-Cloth is impregnated with non-toxic dry-film corrosion inhibitors and lubricants.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:350
SPECS: Includes ½ oz. (15ml) and 2 oz. (57ml) bottles of Smooth-Kote, ½ oz. (14g) of BP-2000, 7⁄16 oz. (12ml) of Hi-Slip grease, 12" x 12" Tuf-Cloth, rubber gloves, (10) cotton swabs, (4) alcohol swabs, (10) cotton patches, and (5) pipe cleaners.
Extreme Duty Packets Lucas Oil Products.
Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Oil is a special blend of oil and petroleum-extracted additives producing a lubrication specially formulated for high volume, high heat and friction firearms. Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Oil is designed for semi-auto rifles, shotguns and pistols as well as full auto firearms and suppressors. It offers superior burn-off resistance. Its polymeric film protects metal from rust, moisture and dramatically reduces wear during all shooting conditions.
Applying Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Oil to bores, bolt carriers and gas pistons makes clean-up of powder residue, copper and carbon fouling a much easier task. Apply a light coat to suppressor baffles and mounts to resist carbon build up and to make cleaning quicker and easier. It neutralizes acids from fingerprints and resists drying for long term storage use. Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Oil is great for lubrication on all high heat, high use firearms and NFA items. Working temperatures between -38 and +400 degrees.
- Designed for firearms and suppressors that experience high volume and full auto fire
- Protects metal parts from rust, wear and moisture during extreme conditions
- Provides maximum heat resistance
- Superior blow back resistance, keeping oil out of your face and off your glasses
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:077
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:344
Rem Oil 100th Anniversary Remington.
This Remington Rem oil pint can is designed to replicate the 1914 original while still delivering you all the great gun care that you have relied on for the last century. This 16oz can has a traditional look on both the front and back.
Choke Tube Lube Carlsons.
Carlson’s NEW Choke Tube Lube is excellent for use on all choke tubes. Also works great on full-auto locking lugs, sears, bolts, and slide/rails. Smooth and clean operation in the severe cold (-100°F) and will hold up under extreme heat (+750°F) as well. This lube offers extreme pressure properties that are guaranteed to reduce friction and wear on weapons and choke tubes. This product will not attract dust, dirt, or powder fouling like most petroleum based products and does not contain Teflon or PTFE additives. Supplied in a 30 ml syringe.
Leathercare3 Blue Wonder.
Cleans, Restores & Protects Leather
Advanced, triple-action formula penetrates deep into leather to clean, restore, and protect leather goods. Removes ugly stains and restores recoil pads, holsters, mag pouches, gloves, slings—just about any leather item you can think of—to a "like new" condition. Environmentally friendly, biodegradable formula uses a special blend of natural waxes that prevent damage caused by water, UV rays, mold, and mildew. Repeated use conditions and preserves the leather's natural flexibility and shine.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:65, Page:319
Ez-Cloth Pre-Saturated Cleaning Cloth Seal 1.
SEAL 1™ CLP PLUS® is a non-toxic bio-based cleaner, lubricant, protectant
- Liquefies carbon on contact
- Fouling residues - wipes clean after two - three applications / seasonings
- Subsequent cleaning times are greatly reduced
- Micro protective barrier inhibits residue buildup such as copper, lead, sand, dust and dirt
SEAL 1™ SEAL Skinz™ E-Z Cloth™ Instructions:
- Use SEAL Skinz™ EZ Cloth™ to wipe down and protect all surfaces.
- Wipe with cloth to remove any excess.
Storage and Protection:
- For first time use and for the best protection from rust and corrosion it is best to use SEAL 1™ CLP PLUS® Liquid or Paste or cleaning and treatment.
- For fastest results it is best to treat your gun while it is warm.
- Apply SEAL 1™ CLP PLUS® to all surfaces and let soak in.
- Wipe with clean cloth to remove any excess
- After two or three applications you should only need to wipe down with a SEALSkinz™ EZ Cloth™ or repeat this process occasionally
Rig+p Birchwood Casey.
Stainless Steel Lubricant
Specifically formulated for stainless steel, this preservative’s excellent adhesion properties reduce surface wear and help prevent the galling problem unique to stainless steel parts in high stress applications. Will not break down under high pressure or heat.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:349
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:145
SPECS: 1½ oz. (42g) tube.
Firearm Grease Otis.
Delivering maximum friction protection for actions, triggers and slides, Otis Grease is a high performance, bio-based formula with anti-wear and corrosion protection additives. The outcome is a formula that stands up to friction in high- and low- temperatures. -Aluminum complex thickener with anti-wear and corrosion protection additives delivers advanced protection against friction -Non toxic -Available in 0.5 oz. tube and features AP brush and end brush for precision application / Instructions
- Apply to all metal surfaces where grease is needed.
- Remove excess grease using a dry cloth or patch.
- Note: an all-purpose brush and mini end brush are included for precise application of grease.