If you find product , Deals.If at the time will discount more Savings So you already decide you want have Pvs14-6015 Gen 2+ Night Vision Monocular Atn for your, but you don't know where to get the best price for this Pvs14-6015 Gen 2+ Night Vision Monocular Atn . We already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Pvs14-6015 Gen 2+ Night Vision Monocular Atn to find out where to get the best deal on Pvs14-6015 Gen 2+ Night Vision Monocular Atn.
Pvs14-6015 Gen 2+ Night Vision Monocular Atn.
ATNs PVS14/6015 are rugged, lightweight and versatile Night Vision Monocular designed for the most demanding of nighttime applications. The ATN PVS14/6015 can be handheld, head/helmet-mounted for hands free usage or adapted to cameras/camcorders. Originally designed for the U.S. military, these units are of the highest quality in optics, design and functionality. The ATN PVS14/6015 is an outstanding choice for professional night vision applications.
- Magnification 1x ±0.03
- Lens System 27mm; F1.2
- Proshield Lens Coating Yes
- FOV 40°
- Range of Focus 0.25 m to infinity
- Diopter Adjustment -5 to +2
- Controls Direct
- Manual Gain Control Yes
- Automatic Brightness Control Yes
- Bright Light Cut-off Yes
- Automatic Shut-off System Yes
- Infrared Illuminator Yes
- IR Indicator Yes
- Low Battery Indicator Yes
- Power Supply 1 x 1.5 V AA type battery
- Battery Life 50 hrs
- Environmental Rating Waterproof
- MIL-STD-810 Complies
- Operating Temperature -51°C to +49°C / -60 to 120F
- Storage Temperature -51°C to +85°C / -60 to 185F
- Dimensions 114mmx51mmx57mm/4.5”x2”x2.25”
- Weight 0.35 kg/355 grams/.78 lbs
6015 Night Vision Monocular Atn.
ATNs 6015 is a rugged, lightweight and versatile night vision monocular, designed for the most demanding of nighttime applications. The 6015 can be handheld, head/helmet-mounted for hands-free usage or adapted to cameras/camcorders. Originally designed for the U.S. military, this unit is of the highest quality in optics, design and functionality. The ATN 6015 is an outstanding choice for professional night vision applications. Compatible with PVS-14 mounts and accessories.
- Head Mount Assembly - Allows for hands-free operation
- Brow Pad - Changeable pad for secure head mount fit
- Helmet/Head Mount Adapter - Allows the user to position the monocular in front of either eye
- Eye Cup - Prevents the emission of stray light or facial reflections
- Soft Carrying Case - Provides convenient storage of 6015 and accessories
- Shoulder Strap - Attaches to the 6015 carrying case for easy portability
- Lens Paper - Used to lightly clean the objective and eyepiece glass surfaces
- Day Light Filter - Filters excessive light. Protects objective lens from the elements
- Diopter Lens Cap - Protects diopter lens from the elements
- Operator’s Manual - Instructional user’s guide
- Batteries - Two (2) AA (includes one (1) spare)
Click here to learn more about ATN's Night Vision Systems and specifications for each generation offered
Total Darkness IR System – Yes SMART Technology – No Multi-Purpose System – Yes Magnification – 1x Lens System – F1.2, 26mm Proshield Lens Coating – Yes FOV - 40 degrees Range of focus - .25m to infinity Diopter Adjustment - -5 to +2 Controls – Digital Automatic Brightness Control – Yes Bright Light Cut-off – Yes Automatic Shut-off – Yes Infrared Illuminator – Yes IR Indicator – Yes Low Battery Indicator – Yes Power Supply – (1) 1.5 Volt AA Size Battery Life – 60hrs Environmental Rating – Waterproof MIL_STD-810 – Complies Operating Temperature - -40 to +50 C Storage Temperature - -50 to 70 C Dimensions – 4.5”x2.2”x2” Weight – 0.68 lbs Warranty - 2 years
Spark Night Vision Monocular Armasight.
Armasight is proud to introduce its exclusive, revolutionary new approach to night vision - COPRE (Ceramic Optical Ruggedized Engine) image intersifier tubes! While CORE does not contain a microchannel plate (and so by definition lands in the Gen 1 category), that is where the parallels end. Instead of glass, CORE tubes use a specially formulated ceramic compound fused with metal alloys similar to those used in production of Gen 2 and Gen 3 image intensifier tubes. Further advances in CORE technology have removed almost all edge distortion, dramatically increased photocathode sensitivity, and nearly doubled resolution up to 55 lp/mm! The Armasight Spark is the ideal night vision unit for the outdoorsman or first responder who demands higher resolution, better image clarity and greater durability than any standard Gen 1 unit can offer.