34mm Mountain Tech Rings Warne Mfg. Company.
“Ounces are pounds, Pounds are pain” The credo of the backcountry hunter. When tired legs are the only mode of transportation. When the air feels thin, and feet feel heavy. When months of preparation, training and sleepless nights thinking about the upcoming hunt culminate into a single moment, placing the crosshair where it needs to be for the perfect shot. Warne Mountain Tech is the ultimate lightweight precision scope mounting system. Don’t leave your dream hunt to chance. When every ounce matters, and every shot counts, Warne Mountain Tech are the scope mounts you can depend on.
- Precision CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a high strength & lightweight platform
- Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Rings feature stainless steel hardware for “Element Proof” protection.
- Mil-Spec 65 in/lb., 1/2″ tactical nut attachments for securely clamping to the rail.
- Fits Picatinny & Weaver style mounts and are NATO-STANAG compatible.
Windage Adjustable Sure-Grip Rings Weaver.
Completely Adjustable High-Strength Clamping Power
High-quality, windage adjustable rings feature steel caps with two hardened screws per side allow super strong clamping power and positive grip on your scopes. Both front and rear rings come with two fully adjustable base clamps that mount securely to Weaver-style rails with a unique, one-piece lug milled into the base of each ring. Clamps can be tightened or loosened for both front and rear alignment so you can line your scope up perfectly with the end of the barrel leaving the windage adjustment in your scope for precise sighting-in.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:274